1. Do you make enough observations and analysis before deciding to buy a company stock?
2. Do you only check your stock prices periodic and avoid "noise" rumors of daily "people" who usually say nothing?
3. Do you always avoid tips on a stock, of any origin?
4. Do you avoid the "Crowd" and make your own investment decisions?
5. Would you show patience with the wait for a company value ?
6. Do you avoid investing in companies that do not you understand?
7. Do you act when people fear and sell on the greed of others?
8. Do you apply the rules Mark and Margin of Safety?
9. Consistent if you read the various magazines and newspapers or you can see at BLOOMBERG?
If you answer Yes to a minimum of 7, then you are a sincere pursuit Mr Buffett, and you are in the correct path in investing.